Hello, is it Treats you’re looking for?
(sorry we couldn’t help ourselves with the Lionel Richie play on “Hello”)
Well, look no further!
Having trouble getting your picky pet to take its daily OxyNu supplement can be hard!
We have come up with a tasty, hypoallergenic, and safe treat that you can make at home to help get the job done! We took quite some time and research making sure to get just the right formulation for your pet, with easy to find, natural ingredients. All ingredients are pet safe and super tasty, which is just what your pet has been looking for! We are sure that your pet will gobble these delicious treats right up and make your life just a bit easier!
Essential ingredients are just as important as essential OxyNu Minerals. We have included nutrient rich ingredients such as sweet potatoes for your pets healthy dose of daily dietary fibers. Sweet potatoes are also rich in Vitamins C and B6. Including Coconut oil in our recipe was a definite. We often recommend coconut oil to our customers because of its many benefits, such as providing antibacterial and antiviral properties, as well as many healthy skin benefits. From the same family, Coconut flour provides us with a grain free alternative with favorable starches. Lastly, the use of raw honey provides flavonoids, enzymes and antioxidants that helps your pets digestive system run smoothly. All of these together plus a few bonus ingredients make up our OxyNu Treat! Check out our recipe below for easy instruction.
Our very own Dobe, Jaxon, begging for more!
OxyNu Daily Treats
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato (1 small sweet potato or half of 1 large sweet potato)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- One 30 day pouch of OxyNu (amount specific to dog)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Poke holes in sweet potato, wrap in a wet paper towel, and microwave for 6-7 minutes or until cooked. If you are more comfortable with cooking your Sweet potato in the oven, please feel free to use that method.
- Mash 1/2 cup sweet potato
- Combine 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of unsweetened apple sauce, 1/4 cup of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of raw honey, 6 tablespoons of coconut flour, and 1 full 30-day packet of OxyNu in a large bowl and mix until well blended and mixture sticks together in a dough consistency.
- Grease a small cookie sheet and spread mixture evenly
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let sit over night to dry out before removing from pan (very important step for the treat to stay together and create desired consistency)
- Cut pieces into 30 squares and serve 1 per day to your pet. Your treats will resemble a brownie.
** Can be stored in a zip-lock bag or container for 30-35 days.**
Sharing is caring! Spread the word with your friends and let us know any feedback that you may have!
Stayed tuned, our main future goal is to manufacture a treat for your convenience!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have about this recipe or anything OxyNu at [email protected]